Introductory offer: :$150 off in Scarborough Maine.
Prices: Consultation: $50 (Included in price if you choose to do the service)
Micro Fusion $850 ( combination of pigment and hair strokes )
No brows - price will need to be based off initial consultation
One complimentary touch up 6 to 8 weeks after first appointment.
6 to 8 months: $150
1 year: $200
2 years: $250
After 2 years : Full Price
50% deposit is required for this service and then rest of payment due at time of appointment. A 72 hours notice to cancel appointment is required or you will forfeit deposit.
What is Microblading?
Microblading are 3D individual hair strokes to create a fuller brow.Pigments are used with small angled needles. The look is impressive. Retouch 6 to 8 weeks after to check pigment after healing. Pigment will fade over time and each person is different however color pigment should last for up to two years.
Who is a candidates for this Microblading procedure?
Anyone who is over the age of 18 and has normal to dry skin. Micropigmentation is a better approach to create brows if you have oily skin. We offer this as well.
Who is not a candidates for this Microblading procedure?
Patients with active skin disorders, such as pink eye.
Patients with AIDS, diabetes, dry eye syndrome, blood disorders, hepatitis C or lupus.
Patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Patients with soft-tissue fillers for 3 months
Patients who have taken Accutane in the last six months.
Patients who have cancer ( wait at least 6 months to a year after treatment).
PRE AND POST TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Pre Treatment Instructions for All Microblading procedures:
1.Do not take any aspirin within 5-7 days before the procedure as it promotes
2.Tylenol or other non-aspirin pain relievers may be taken one hour prior to procedure.
3. Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly, or redden, it is advised not to make social plans. Liner may appear "crusty" for up to a week.
4. If unwanted hair is normally removed in the area to be treated, i.e.;, tweezing or waxing, the hair removal should be done at least 24 hours prior to your procedure. Electrolysis should not be done within five days of the procedure method of hair removal for a week after the procedure.
5. If eyelashes or eyebrows are normally dyed, do not have that procedure done within 48 hours of having this procedure. Wait a week after the eyebrow or eyeliner procedure before dying lashes or brows.
6. If you wear contact lenses and are having the eyeliner done, do not wear your lenses to your appointment. Don't wear them until the day after the procedure.
7. If you are having the eyeliner procedure done, as a safety precaution, in case of watering or swelling, would recommend to have someone available, or accompany you, who could drive you home if you so decide, or if it is necessary.
8. If you are having lip liner done and have had previous problems with cold sores, fever blisters, or mouth sores, is likely to re-activate the problem. Your intradermal Cosmetic Technician can make recommendations to minimize the outbreak.
9. We recommend allergy testing of pigment before the planned procedure.
Post Treatment Instructions for all Procedures:
1. Apply antibiotic ointment RecoverAll sparingly twice a day for seven days following the procedure, using a Qtip, not your fingertips. If you experience sensitivity to RecoverAll or allergic reaction, stop use immediatrely. Seek medical care if necessary.
2. We recommend that ice packs be applied for 10-15 minutes each hour for the first 24 hours following the procedure at bedtime. It is important to place clean tissue paper between the ice bag and the skin to prevent frostbite and to minimize swelling and provide comfort. After the first 24 hours the use of ice is no longer beneficial .Don't use Advil as this promotes bleeding at the micro pigmentation sites. Tylenol is recommended for temporary pain.
3. Most normal activities can be resumed immediately. We would recommend that heavy exercise such as lifting, etc. be delayed for approximately 2-3 days following the procedure.
4.Avoid all washing and contact with water (including recreational water sports and pools) for 24 hours. After 24 hours you may gently clean the procedure area with a mild soap and water as needed. Baths, showers and other recreational water activities are then permitted as long as the face does not become wet.
5. Stay out of the sun! If you must be out and about, wear a hat and lots of sunscreen.
6. Avoid wearing makeup until procedure heals (5-7days). When the procedure area has smoothed over on the surface of your skin, purchase new makeup supplies and use those, not your old ones as they can cross contaminate bacteria.
7. If you are a blood donor you cannot give blood for 1 year following the procedure.
8. Avoid gardening and contact with animals for two weeks following the procedure to prevent infection.
9. Your procedure will begin to oxidize (begin to turn darker and darker) immediately and during the next few days, don't get alarmed it may then flake off, and then the color will revert back to the color that was first implanted into the skin.
10. Symptoms of infection may or may not occur. They include; "redness, swelling, tenderness of procedure site towards the heart, elevated body temperature, or purulent drainage from procedure
11. If you experience symptoms of infection (listed above) or allergic reaction, seek medical care immediately.
12. Fading or loss of pigment may occur. Some flaking off of the pigment may occur on some skin types. It is normal. There should be pigment under the skin where the pigment has flaked off. If there is no pigment, a touch up will be required.
13. Judgment of your final results should be deferred until one month following the procedure. The intensity of the pigment is most prominent following the procedure itself. Over the next 2-3 weeks, the pigment intensity will decrease by 50%. If after one month you feel that certain modifications in the pigment need to be made, we will be glad to revisit this with you. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our office.
A Handful Salon
89 Mussey Rd.