Prices: Consultation: $50
(Included in price if you choose to do the service)
: 6 to 8 months: $150
1 year: $200
2 years: $250
Ater 2 years : Full Price
50% deposit is required for this service and then rest of payment due at time of appointment. A 72 hours notice to cancel appointment is required or you will forfeit deposit.
What is Microblading?
Microblading are 3D individual hair strokes to create a fuller brow.Pigments are used with small angled needles. The look is impressive. Retouch 6 to 8 weeks after to check pigment after healing. Pigment will fade over time and each person is different however color pigment should last for two years.
Who a candidates for this procedure?
Anyone who is over the age of 18 and has normal to dry skin. Micropigmentation is a better approach to create brows if you have oily skin. We will be offering this as well in July.
Those who are not candidates for the procedure include:
- Patients with active skin disorders, such as pink eye.
- Patients with AIDS, diabetes, dry eye syndrome, blood disorders, hepatitis C or lupus.
- Patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Patients with soft-tissue fillers for 3 months
- Patients who have taken Accutane in the last six months.
- Patients who have cancer ( wait at least 6 months to a year after treatment).